Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Login IDs and Passwords

I've just realized that my passwords and login IDs, and I have many IDs for various websites, tend to be my alter egos. Not that I have a split personality (although one one of my other personalities may), it's just that I can take on a new "me" through my login IDs. "PeanutButter12345." "Zipperpull." "C0wb311" (translated cowbell). "Indydriver." Some have meaning, some no meaning, and some are merely bewildering.

Time to move on to a productive task, and it will require logging into a website. Now, all I have to do is remember who I wanted to be that day....

2 comments:

Traci said...

very clever post...
i have to write them all down to remember how i enter them for each little thing!

isn't it amazing how 'alter egos' are so tempting and rampant these days? i kinda like just being me!

:)

Traci said...

so anything new going on in your life?
:)