Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Garden

We built our raised veggie garden in the backyard. Al Gore, eat your heart out - I am a true environmentalist. Not only are we growing veggies (or at least plan to), I recycled the materials. The landscaping timbers came from an old dog kennel on the property (not very well-built dog kennel), and the dirt came from my neighbor's construction project.

Completing a project - any project - brings a sense of satisfaction. It makes me proud of what I did. It doesn't matter the size of the project, sometimes it's as small as sorting the mail, but there is a feeling of completion.

Speaking of completion, I need to complete my next tasks.

1 comment:

tracilovesasa said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!!!!

I can't wait to start planting! It looks fabulous darling! We should send a pic to Al. Do you think he'd like it?

THANK YOU!

:)