Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Thoughts on Faith and Life

I plan to start posting here more often. I'm not going to guarantee it will be very often, but I'll certainly try to post more than the every-nine-month plan I'm currently on.

When posting on faith, let me preface this by saying I'm not a pastor, other than to my family, and then I guess that makes me a work-in-progress, learning pastor. I have no theology degree, other than having been a Christian for 25 years, of which 10 of those years were during my formative years. These are just my thoughts and current ideas, and they may, or may not, agree with some theological thoughts (actually, could probably find a school of thought in theology to agree and disagree with every assertion I will make).

That is my preface to the direction I am taking this blog. Please comment, or at least let me know you stopped by.

No comments: